Work for this financial administration's solutions provider after a busy period in this business's growth plans. This company is now in an excellent position to undertake its next phase of development, making an excellent time for a new Tax Accountant to join the business.
Working for this multi-jurisdictional business and you can expect to benefit from an exciting and competitive range of benefits. This includes
- Remote/flexible working options
- Dress for your diary ethos
- Work-life balance
- Training days
- Career development and support
- Study Support
- Diverse and inclusive colleague base
If you're sitting up straight and keen to learn more about a role like this, read on to discover your responsibilities as their next Tax Accountant. The role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing annual tax returns for UK entities
- Maintaining group relief matrix for UK entities and advising journals to be booked for group relief payments
- Calculating quarterly QIPs payments as required to HMRC using GPA and monitoring HMRC online account.
- Co-ordinate the timely preparation and completion of income tax provisions/deferred tax calculations and tax disclosures for inclusion in the statutory accounts including regulated entities.
If you feel like this is the kind of role you've been looking for, check to see if you tick all the boxes before starting the process and sending in your CV
- Accounting, tax and finance experience is essential, with a strong understanding of tax legislation
- Someone with a compliance background but more of an advisory and growth/change mindset - able to stay up to date with legislation's and adapt themselves and practices accordingly
- Someone ambitious, likely planning to pursue CTA/ACCA or ACA qualifications.
Like everything, you've read so far? Don't hesitate to get in touch today. Please contact Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or at Cadiee.email@example.com