In-House Tax Compliance Accountant
London - £50,000-£60,000
Do you have experience in VAT and corporate tax?
Looking to make your first or second move in-house?
A highly regarded UK property company are currently looking to add a Tax Compliance Accountant to their collaborative team in the heart of London. This opportunity creates a fantastic path to progress whilst showcasing your broad skill set in a commercial environment.
What's great about this company?
- Competitive salary
- Private health and dental care
- Fantastic pension
As Tax Compliance Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Prepare, manage through internal review and file income tax, corporation tax and VAT returns for a portfolio of entities
- Review VAT returns and prepare VAT elections and compliance correspondence
- Review of entity of financial statements
- Preparation of tax figures for consolidated reporting
- Assist in forecasting, managing cash tax payments and compliance correspondence
What will you need to succeed?
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualification
- To specialise in either corporate tax or VAT with ideally exposure to both areas
- Experience in IFRS tax compliance is a bonus
- Drive to succeed
- Good communications skills
What do employees say?
"Room to progress, excellent remuneration, frequent training opportunities." - Current Employee
"Great team ethos, benefits and management" - Former employee
Interviews are currently being arranged for this exciting role, don't miss out! Apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319