An exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join a leading player in the entertainment industry has arisen due to the clients continued growth. The role of In House Tax Manager will be providing tax compliance, reporting and advisory support to the business during a period of international growth.
This is an interesting and varied In-House Tax Manager role reporting to the Director of Tax.
The In-House Manager Role:
- Management of quarterly and annual global tax forecasting and reporting for the consolidated group;
- Primary responsibility for UK corporation tax compliance including preparation of returns, claims and elections, tax payments and dealing with HMRC correspondence;
- Identifying ways of reducing the Group's effective tax rate and corporate tax payments
- Involvement in M&A activity including helping with the integration of newly acquired businesses;
- Identify and inform business divisions of the implications and impact of changes to UK tax legislation;
- Assisting with transfer pricing including ensuring the finance teams process intercompany transactions in line with transfer pricing policies;
- Involvement with tax planning, employment tax issues & VAT matters.
- Strong tax accounting including knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of using a compliance software for year-end reporting and preparing corporation tax returns;
- Indirect tax experience advantageous
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA
If you would like to find out more information about the opportunity or would like to discuss your career within Tax; please get in touch - 0207 269 6314 or email@example.com