In-House Tax Manager
London - £70,000-£80,000
Are you a Real Estate specialist?
Do you have experience in deals and transactions?
Ready to make the move in-house?
If your answer to any of the above is yes, I am keen to share an opportunity with you with a FTSE 250 listed Real Estate business. This highly regarded company are looking for a Tax Manager to join their new tax team in the heart of London.
Why this company?
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Social events
- Occasional international travel
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Being involved in everything from tax reporting workstreams, supporting the tax compliance function and supporting on M&A transactions/restructurings
- Tax due diligence and tax structuring of real estate and corporate transactions and real estate fund structuring across UK and Europe
- Tax planning, strategy and risk management
- Managing the outsource tax compliance process, including ensuring timely filing of tax returns
- Scope covers all taxes (including transfer, profits taxes, WHT, VAT, construction taxes, and by exception employment taxes and local property taxes
- Proactively communicate tax risks and recommend tax strategies and solutions to senior management
- Oversee global transfer pricing policies
What will you need to succeed?
- ACA qualification or equivalent e.g. CTA
- Minimum 5 years' experience in top accounting practice or in industry
- Real estate tax experience
- Exposure to pan-European tax structures would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity and one likely to move very quickly! Don't miss out, apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319