East Sussex, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + + flexible working, bonuses and benefits
8 months ago
In-House Tax Manager, Sussex/London
Multinational Financial Services organisation
£55,000-£65,000 + flexible working, bonuses & benefits
Are you recently ACA/CTA qualified/pursuing completion or vastly experienced with direct taxation?
Seeking an in-house opportunity with a brand name with scope for development and flexible working?
Are you proximal to East Sussex, perhaps interested by a role with less time spent in the big smoke?
We are currently seeking an In-House Tax Manager for the Group function of a multinational financial services firm. Spearheaded by an impressive Head of Tax, the team currently stands at 3 in number, with a VAT Manager to cover indirect matters and a Senior Tax Manager who looks after direct taxation. Due to an increased level of growth and international activity, they are seeking a developmentally focused In-House Tax Manager (reporting into the Senior Tax Manager) to support with a broad range of direct taxation matters.
The scope of the role involves a split of compliance and advisory (approximately 60:40), though features enough breadth of taxation exposure to promise adequate interest and challenge. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the group tax function and Senior Tax Manager with various matters and projects, to include; SAO compliance, international taxation/transfer pricing, R&D Tax Credits and CFC.
- Preparing corporate tax calculations/returns, to include wider compliance necessities for the group.
- Preparation of calculations and disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts, working closely with auditors on any queries
- Preparing UK quarterly payments on the calculation of accounts; group tax calculations to include corporate interest return
The CVs invited to interview
- Recently ACA/CTA qualified/nearing completion; or able to demonstrate the technical knowledge, and breadth of experience held in previous direct taxation roles, to include:
- UK corporate tax legislation
- Reporting under IFRS
- (Conceptual) understanding of VAT
- Some exposure to international tax/transfer pricing.
- Bonus points: financial services experience, experience working with AlphaTax
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.