City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + + bonuses, benefits & flexibility
6 days ago
10 November 2021
In-House Tax Manager, Banking
£65,000-£75,000 + bonuses & benefits
City of London or remote working
An international banking group is currently recruiting for an In-House Tax Manager. Reporting to the Tax Director and interfacing with senior finance stakeholders, this position sits within a team of 4 and is purposed to take ownership of direct tax matters for the UK&I businesses.
Specific aspects of this role will relate to:
- Direct tax compliance oversight and quarterly tax reporting.
- Review and improvement of transfer pricing documentation.
- Management of banking levy matters for the group.
- Supporting on tax governance, risk/control and policy initiatives.
- SAO reporting and presenting to senior finance stakeholders.
- Providing ongoing tax advisory support to finance and commercial teams.
- With the UK Tax Director, managing ongoing relations with HMRC and outsourced advisors.
Additionally offering great flexibility, work-life balance and breadth within the role, this makes an excellent first/second move in-house opportunity for the recently qualified tax advisor.
The successful candidate's CV:
- ACA/CTA qualification essential
- Direct taxes specialism - ideally with a broad focus including compliance and advisory
- Tax accounting/reporting experience under UK GAAP/IFRS essential
- Transfer pricing experience is desirable
- Financial services/banking experience is desirable
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.