+ bonus, benefits &
4 months ago
Senior Tax Reporting Manager, In-House Financial Services
Market-leading remuneration and highly flexible working arrangements
A multinational financial services group is searching for a Senior Tax Reporting Manager to support the UK operations team. Reporting to the Group Head of Product Operations & Control, the successful candidate will oversee the UK tax reporting requirements. This will encompass the submission of statutory tax reporting to local tax authorities, alongside maintenance and oversight regulatory documentation.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Management of the Tax Reporting team.
- First-line responsibility for AEOI, FATCA/CRS
- Maintaining ongoing relations with HMRC and regulatory bodies on tax reporting matters.
- Regularly liaising and collaborating with the wider operational tax team to identify and mitigate risks
- Advising and managing client queries on tax reporting
- Holding visibility for local tax reporting, drawing on OI, BBSI, ISA reporting, SIPP tax reclaims and employment tax matters.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on initiatives with tax reporting requirements
The successful candidate's CV:
- Extensive experience in working for a complex financial services group
- Vast knowledge of the tax reporting requirements stipulated by HMRC
- Experienced in building risk management frameworks and managing regulatory requirements.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.