£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
This is one of the few companies still recruiting in this market, so if you are keen to make the move in-house or are already in-house but looking for a new challenge, please read on...
My client is a major information and services company that is globally recognised and parented in the US but with a major UK and European operation.
About the role:
The role is offered on a full-time basis with the responsibility to carry out and manage, UK and US GAAP corporate tax compliance and accounting requirements of the Group. The successful candidate will need to be a highly motivated individual with drive and energy willing to take ownership for and deliver improvements and efficiencies within the tax compliance function. As well as managing the preparation of tax returns, UK transfer pricing documentation, year-end reporting and communications with HMRC, this individual will also have duties covering the administrative needs of the department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and filing of corporate income tax returns, management of tax payments and correspondence with HMRC.
- Preparation and management of UK transfer pricing documentation including the monitoring of UK local and master file requirements. Assisting US TP colleagues with BEPs reporting requirements
- Working alongside UK finance colleagues to produce monthly UK tax forecasts to help maintain the effective tax rate of the group.
- Production of UK cash taxes forecast, updating finance and treasury colleagues with the latest cash projections.
- Management of US GAAP tax accounting requirements of the group. Maintaining regular and open dialogue with the US team to ensure all tax issues are properly communicated and accounted for.
- Maintaining all UK tax governance requirements, to include maintenance of process documentation, tax risk registers, Sarbanes Oxley and other audit files.
- Providing regular tax updates to local management and wider tax team regarding tax legislation developments impacting the business
- Providing tax administrative support for the team to include managing department purchase orders and invoice payments, producing monthly reports of accruals and expenditure against budget You should possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant or CIOT qualified tax professional with a proven track record in tax compliance and accounting
- 3+ years PQE relevant work experience in an international environment
- Must have strong financial systems skills being able to use leading tax software to produce tax computations and be able to create financial spreadsheets to interface with general ledger systems
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of UK & US GAAP
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills being able to work well with advisors and team members across Europe and the US
- Excellent numeracy, analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to work cross-functionally and resolve customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Pro-active and self-motivated able to deliver solutions and results
Ideally, you will be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified. You may be in practice with a view to a first move C&I or already in industry looking for a new challenge.
The package is up to £60,000 plus bonus and car allowance.
My client is video interviewing and remote onboarding so there is no reason why you cannot progress as normal with your job search with this role
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - 07904 435585
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.