£12000 - £140000 per annum + + competitive bonuses and benefits
5 months ago
In-House Tax Reporting Director
Central London, flexible working encouraged
£120,000 + £140,000
We are currently searching for a Tax Reporting Director for brand name and global insurance business. This opportunity sits within the corporate tax team, which manages issues across varied jurisdictions. Reporting directly into the Head of Corporate Taxation for EMEA, the scope of this role includes compliance, reporting and ensuring continual process improvement.
Responsibilities of the In-House Tax Reporting Director:
- Leadership of the tax reporting function across US, French and local GAAPs.
- Supporting Solvency II reporting
- Management of effective tax rates and cashflow forecast
- Managing a team of 3
- Managing the SAO process
- Working closely with audit, finance and US teams
- Continual review and optimisation of reporting and compliance processes
- Maintaining cutting-edge knowledge on legislative changes and managing risk appropriately
What your CV will need to show to be invited to interview:
- ACA/CTA qualified
- A solid understanding of tax accounting and deferred taxes
- Expertise in US/UK GAAP - any experience in other standards advantageous
- Financial services experience - any insurance or Lloyds market experience advantageous
- The right to work in the UK without sponsorship requirements
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.