Transfer pricing Manager
Pro Tax are looking for an experienced Transfer Pricing Manager to work within the Global Transfer Pricing Team for our client. The Transfer Pricing Manager will be based in Twickenham, and will be responsible for managing and delivering a broad range of transfer pricing projects including the day to day management and execution of the company's global fee allocation model.
The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, deliver quality results within the required deadlines, superior organisation skills and attention to detail are imperative.
The Transfer Pricing Manager will work under the direction of the Director of Transfer Pricing.
The Transfer Pricing Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of all aspects of the fee process including:
- Partnering with finance to calculate the annual service fee
- Providing forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Leading the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation to support the service fees, including collection of detailed evidence to support the nature of the services being delivered.
- Determining and implementing process improvements
- Work with, and advise local tax teams on tax audits relating to the deduction of fees
- Calculation and execution of transfer pricing adjustments
- Calculation and execution of license fee payments
- Assist and support other ad-hoc projects as and when they arise. Including data mining, data modelling, and technical analysis. Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret large amounts of data is critical so superior skills in modelling using excel is a key requirement.
- Develop junior TP team members through supervision, training, and exposure to various skills and work situations.
- Degree educated
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or CTA
- Strong management skills.
- Proven analytical and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and close projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues to both tax and non-tax professionals.
- Extensive Transfer Pricing experience
For further information or to discuss In House tax opportunities, please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org