In-House VAT Accountant - Financial Services
London, £40,000 + £50,000 + study support and flexibility
Do you have demonstrable experience in VAT with an interest in the financial services?
Are you looking for a role with study support and the opportunity to take ownership?
We're currently searching for a VAT Accountant to manage the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of this group's daily VAT reporting requirements. This will be a compliance-focused role and manage total responsibility for the group VAT returns (across UK and Ireland), with the opportunity to get involved in Canadian and international activity. Reporting directly into an impressive VAT director, key business partners will include AP/AR, the wider finance and tax team.
The successful CV:
- 1-3 years in a VAT role, (or a finance role drawing on VAT compliance)
- Experience in using an ERP such as SAP
- Proficiency with Excel
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or accounting related subject
The successful interviewee:
- Clear communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a basic understanding for accounting concepts
- Team-oriented, relationships focused
- Motivated to learn, develop and progress