In-House VAT Manager
£60,000-£65,000 - Berkshire
Looking for a broader role?
Time to find something closer to home?
Interested in working for a global brand?
A leader in the automotive industry are currently looking for a VAT Technical Manager to deal with all European VAT matters. Working directly under the Head of Tax, this is an excellent learning opportunity within a great company.
Why work here?
- Competitive salary
- Car scheme
- Private medical care
As VAT Manager you will be responsible for;
- Providing UK and European VAT advice to the business
- Taking ownership of the process for meeting the compliance obligations for all VAT, Intrastat, European Sales List, Local Listings and annual reporting obligations for all branches including identifying and delivering improvements.
- Managing and developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide expert advice.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to optimise the recovery of input VAT.
- Providing analysis for business change projects
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience as a VAT practitioner with significant previous experience of indirect international taxes preferably
- Excellent I.T. experience (SAP experience a bonus)
- Self-driven and motivated to succeed and gain further knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
What do employees say?
"You get to work on a large scale and interesting projects. Good possibilities for progression and pay rise. Good team relationships." - Current Employee
"A friendly environment which you have opportunity to learn and develop your skills." - Former Employee
If you are interested in this fantastic learning opportunity, apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319