City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + bonus
6 months ago
Are you a Construction Lawyer looking to be a part of an iconic development?
Would you like a role where you can work with a social and team on an exciting project?
We know this team very well, having placed a number of people with them over recent years.
Work on a high-profile project:
- Iconic development
- Exciting project
- Work closely with a personable Legal Director
Your role as a Construction Lawyer:
- Draft and negotiate numerous documents including building contracts, consultant appointments, warranties/third party rights and trade contracts.
- Heavy advisory element including advising on development and financial agreements
- Act as the primary interface between external lawyers and internal project managers
- Engage in general in-house counsel work
This opportunity to become a Construction Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and confident individual who:
- Has c.2-6 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Prior construction and project experience
- Experience obtained in a top tier Construction team in Private Practice
- In-house exposure or secondment exposure if beneficial
- Has a high level of advisory exposure in relation to construction contracts
- Has prior construction procurement experience including Two Stage JCT Design & Build and Construction Management
This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark on the central London skyline for generations to see.
We have a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.