Are you a Construction Lawyer looking to be a part of an iconic development?
Would you like a role where you can work with a social and team on an exciting project?
We know this team very well, having placed a number of people with them over recent years.
Work on a high-profile project:
- Iconic development
- Exciting project
- Work closely with a personable Legal Director
Your role as a Construction Lawyer:
- Draft and negotiate numerous documents including building contracts, consultant appointments, warranties/third party rights and trade contracts.
- Heavy advisory element including advising on development and financial agreements
- Act as the primary interface between external lawyers and internal project managers
- Engage in general in-house counsel work
This opportunity to become a Construction Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and confident individual who:
- Has c.2-6 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Prior construction and project experience
- Experience obtained in a top tier Construction team in Private Practice
- In-house exposure or secondment exposure if beneficial
- Has a high level of advisory exposure in relation to construction contracts
- Has prior construction procurement experience including Two Stage JCT Design & Build and Construction Management
This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark on the central London skyline for generations to see.
We have a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.