Income Supervisor (15 Months FTC - Maternity Cover)
£42,430 + Competitive Benefits
Are you an Income Supervisor looking to join a union?
Do you have previous line management experience?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Income Supervisor to join this highly ambitious team in their central London office. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing all transactions related to income. You will also be managing the Finance Assistant (Income Support) and reviewing their work.
What's great about this role?
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity for international travel
- Final salary pension scheme
- Learning & Development scheme
- Seasonal ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- You will be the main point of contact for any queries related to income
- Supervising the work of the Finance Assistant (Income Support)
- Supporting the Financial Controller with month end and year end closes, prepayments and accruals
- Daily cash monitoring and management of unallocated cash
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring the finance department is fully compliant with governance requirements
- Supporting the finance team and working closely with the Senior Finance Assistant and the Finance Assistant (Payment Support)
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified accountant (AAT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) (desirable)
- Experience of accounts to trial balance
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and databases
- Great understanding of trade unions
- Committed to social justice
To discuss this Income Supervisor role, contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com . Interviews are being held this week, so get in touch ASAP