Livingston, West Lothian
over 1 year ago
Indirect Tax Analyst
- Are you an indirect tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on a joining a newly created role you can make your own?
- Do you want to work for a household brand?
What's great about this role?
- A business where there is always something going on and an interesting structure
- Flexible, agile working pattern and great work-life-balance & benefits
- Playing a pivotal role in the tax function
As Indirect Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- Delivering UK VAT compliance and reporting
- Working closely with the indirect tax lead on project-based work
- Analysis of the tax implications of accounting and legislative change
- Providing support on indirect tax advisory
What do the team think?
"Great benefits, fun environment, fast paced, people are friendly and committed"
"Lots of opportunities and a supportive and inclusive place to work"
As Indirect Tax Analyst you will be;
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in indirect tax compliance/reporting
- Proactive and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.