Indirect Tax Assistant Manager - Top 10 Firm - London
£45,000 - £55,000
This firm are currently going through a period of growth including moving into new offices, re-branding the website and moving into the top 10. The successful candidate will be a senior member of the Team, responsible for assisting the Indirect Tax Partner and Indirect Tax Director in servicing clients, directing Indirect Tax Services.
The role holder may have specialist skills but will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in a variety of sectors, taking day-to-day responsibility for the Indirect Tax team and playing a pivotal role in the development of indirect tax business. The indirect Tax team deal with a broad range of consultancy work emanating from a wide variety of clients. The list below includes some of the responsibilities:
- Further develop the indirect tax practice
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Provide industry specific advice to clients
- Advise on UK and international VAT liability, transactional issues and the associated treatment of expenditure
- Very little compliance work, you will only do the more sensitive or complex returns that are dealt with by the Indirect Tax department
- Meaningful part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical or sector knowledge and expertise
This individual should have proven skills in VAT work, ideally from a practice environment. You should have excellent technical skills and experience, and a detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues. The CTA qualification is desirable but not essential.
To find out more about this Indirect Tax Assistant Manager, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.