£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
I have a brand new opening for an Indirect Tax Assistant Manager or VAT Assistant Manager to join a leading firm in their Edinburgh office who will be managing a pure consultancy role.
- Managing a portfolio of clients which will be extremely broad and cover all sectors from public sector to middle market to international firms.
- Go out to meet clients getting an understanding of their businesses and indirect tax issues
- Liaising with HMRC on queries raised by them
- Providing VAT advisory services to Partners, clients, and colleagues
- Preparation of the VAT sections of due diligence reports
- You will have a Revenue or Practice background and have around 3-years experience.
- You will be outgoing, personable and eager to work in a close knit team.
- You will have commercial eye able to spot new opportunities in the market.
If you are interested, please apply!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.