£80000 - £95000 per annum + Top Benefits Package
5 days ago
25 December 2021
Indirect Tax Associate Director - London
An outstanding and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced VAT Specialist to join this Top firm in their London office as the Indirect Tax Associate Director where you will mainly focus on financial services clients. With a primary focus on consulting clients and using initiatives to grow their client base further, this is an exceptional opportunity for a VAT Manager or Senior Manager who has either gained experience working with FS clients or has a genuine interest in working with Financial Services sector businesses.
As the London office's leading Indirect Tax Associate Director you will be liaising with a very broad range of FS clients that are both UK based as well as multinational. You will work within a strong team of VAT specialists and will individually carry out the following key duties:
- Manage your own unique portfolio of clients both UK and International imparting your VAT knowledge to help develop solutions to their technical issues
- Work closely with the VAT Partner on new bid proposals and international client acquisition
- Solely manage new technical projects and delegate new work to the VAT team
- Attend networking events and participate in wider marketing activities
- Appraise and assist in the overall development of the VAT Executives and Associates
- Constantly monitor self-development with the view to progress through the ranks to Partnership.
This is a unique opportunity for a personable and ambitious VAT Manager or existing Senior Manager to join a firm who have one of the best reputations regarding their VAT advisory service. If you feel you have what it takes to work for the best please email your cv to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jennifer on 020 4549 9940
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.