Indirect Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
This top 20 accountancy firm are looking for an ambitious, confident individual with excellent knowledge of VAT to join the growing Indirect Tax team as Indirect Tax Manager. The successful candidate will be a senior member of he team, responsible for assisting the Indirect Tax Partner and Indirect Tax Director in servicing clients, directing Indirect Tax services and managing the people within the department.
What do current employees think?
"flexibility in working hours and opportunities to work from home, when required"
"great team members"
"family-like working culture"
As Indirect Tax Manager, you will deal with a broad range of consultancy work emanating from a wide variety of clients. The main responsibilities will be:
- Further develop the indirect tax practice
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Advise on UK and international VAT liability, transactional issues and the associated treatment of expenditure under partial exemption rules
- There is very little compliance work involved in this role as the majority of VAT returns are handled by another department. It is only the more sensitive or complex returns that are dealt with by the Indirect Tax department
The successful Indirect Tax Manager will have the:
- Proven skills in VAT work gained in practice
- A thorough understanding of VAT principles
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio
- CTA qualification
To find our more about this Top 20 accountancy firm or the Indirect Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org