£10000 - £80000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
2 days ago
01 January 2022
Indirect Tax Associate Director - Government & Public Services
Up to 100,000 + bonus
You will have the opportunity to become a key member of this team, making a significant impact that matters in fast growing areas such as transport, housing, trade, infrastructure and strategic national projects.
This Big 4 team has the largest Indirect Tax Group in the UK and is regarded in the firm as one of the leading and most successful service lines, with a reputation for being proactive, entrepreneurial, successful and fun to work with.
As a key member of the government and public services senior team, you will help to develop and deliver their plan. You will work across a range of focus and priority areas.
- Leading and enhancing existing client engagements and target relationships, reporting direct to a partner
- Developing new market opportunities locally and nationally with an opportunity to lead the market development of the new ideas
- Working closely with colleagues in other parts of the firm to develop and pursue opportunities
- Assisting with developing less experienced staff with hands on advice and support
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your professional experience:
- CTA or equivalent qualification
- Prior VAT experience gained within professional services, HMRC or industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills
- Strong business development skills, with a proactive nature to identify and pursue opportunities
- Ability to manage teams effectively
This is a very exciting time to join a collaborative and successful team in London. Please contact Maisie to discuss further on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.