Indirect Tax Senior Manager - London - up to £95,000
This Big 4 firm are looking to expand their Indirect Tax practice by the addition of an Indirect Tax Senior Manager. This role will provide you with the opportunity to meet clients and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever-changing tax specialities. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution and global enterprise tax solutions.
As Indirect Tax Senior Manager, you will:
- Help clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients which include some of the biggest names the market has to offer
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Involved in the financial management of clients
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
Why join this firm?
- Flexible working - they allow you to choose your diary
- Market leading team - opportunity to work with some of the biggest clients that the market has to offer
- Remuneration package - offer a competitive salary accompanied with a wide range of benefits
- Career progression - chance to progress to Director is realistic and achievable
For more information on this Indirect Tax Senior Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org