A Big 4 firm with a leading Indirect Tax practice are looking to hire an experienced Senior Manager to aid their growth plan over the next three years.
They work as a national practice providing advice and support in all aspects of Indirect Tax (VAT, Customs Duty, Green taxes) to a broad range of business sectors including global financial institutions, large multi-nationals, household name retailers and public sector organisations.
The Senior Manager will be a key member of the team, providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of banking clients. The focus of the Senior Manager's role will be to advise banking, insurance, investment management and other related client services across a broad range of issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of delivery at this specialist level, driving financial services client relationships and sales in the market:
- Working closely with directors and partners who will provide you with support
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the CFOs and other relevant senior stakeholder within financial institutions
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
- Leading and managing large and complex client projects
- Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Advising on technical issues
Qualifications and Skills
- ACA, CTA or Qualified Solicitor and significant experience with Indirect Taxes
- Significant tax experience and strong client-handling skills preferred
- Commercial aptitude and sound judgement, including the ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them practically
- Research capability - analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates, distils and integrates information
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.