Indirect Tax Senior Manager
Up to £110,000
- Are you looking for an in-house international tax role with a market leader?
- Do you want to join a growing team?
- Are you frustrated with working in practice?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals in a growing team
- Taking full ownership of indirect taxes as the subject matter expert
- The opportunity to increase your international tax exposure
As Indirect Tax Senior Manager you will be involved in;
- Advising on indirect tax issues, transaction taxes, cross-border issues etc.
- Strengthening governance of tax compliance and policies
- Developing strong relationships with global advisors
- Develop indirect tax compliance strategy
What do the team think?
"I enjoy my work and colleagues. There are such good benefits too such as a free gym and annual health check-ups to name a few."
"Good salary and benefits, good people to work with, Superb office."
As Indirect Tax Senior Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience in indirect taxes
- Good communicator, flexible approach to work, autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com