£100000 - £110000 per annum
20 days ago
26 January 2022
Indirect Tax Senior Manager
Up to £110,000
- Are you looking for an in-house international tax role with a market leader?
- Do you want to join a growing team?
- Are you frustrated with working in practice?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals in a growing team
- Taking full ownership of indirect taxes as the subject matter expert
- The opportunity to increase your international tax exposure
As Indirect Tax Senior Manager you will be involved in;
- Advising on indirect tax issues, transaction taxes, cross-border issues etc.
- Strengthening governance of tax compliance and policies
- Developing strong relationships with global advisors
- Develop indirect tax compliance strategy
What do the team think?
"I enjoy my work and colleagues. There are such good benefits too such as a free gym and annual health check-ups to name a few."
"Good salary and benefits, good people to work with, Superb office."
As Indirect Tax Senior Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience in indirect taxes
- Good communicator, flexible approach to work, autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.