£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Indirect Tax Specialist
Up to £50,000
- Are you looking for an in-house global tax role?
- Do you want to dynamic, challenging role where you can add value to a business?
- Do you want to join a digitally advanced and flexible business?
What is great about this role?
- Great opportunity to develop and learn within indirect taxes
- Join a successful, rapidly scaling business at the ground floor
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As Indirect Tax Specialist you will be involved in;
- Supporting the business on indirect tax matters
- Reviewing and improve VAT compliance processes
- Researching advanced international indirect tax issues
- Advising and raising awareness to the business regarding indirect taxes
What do the team think?
"A friendly and flexible work environment with new, modern offices"
"Dynamic leadership team that ensure people get rewarded for their work"
As Indirect Tax Specialist you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect tax experience
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ambitious
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.