Indirect Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for a pure VAT advisory role?
- Would you like to work directly with the Partner on a broad range of projects, becoming the "go to" expert in the business?
If the answer is yes, then please read on…
What's great about this role?
- You will be part of a succession plan working towards eventually becoming Head of VAT
- You will be heavily involved in client management and development of new client relationships.
- The range of work is broad and includes technical research, drafting and delivering advice and disputes and appeals with HMRC.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- It is vital to be articulate and confident, able to communicate well with all stakeholders.
- You will know VAT inside and out and have operated at VAT level previously.
- You will be CTA qualified and hold a strong academic record.