Up to £27000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
11 days ago
15 October 2020
Individual Giving Executive - £27,000, Charity - South West London
- Are you an Individual Giving professional with experience in Acquisition and Retention?
- Do you have a background in multi-channel programs?
- Would you like to work an established medical health charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health charity who are seeking an Individual Giving Executive to develop their acquisition and retention projects within the Individual Giving program. This person will be joining a high achieving Individual Giving team that is split by 'Direct Marketing' and 'In Memory'. The Individual Giving Executive is positioned in 'Direct Marketing' and is responsible for campaigns and products across a range of channels such as direct mail, online and email through providing excellent supporter care.
What's great about this organisation?
- Amazing London location
- Modern offices
- Tangible cause as you will get to see first-hand what the charity raises funds for
- High achieving marketing and fundraising functions
- Centralised brand aligned marketing team
- In-house design team
- Opportunities to market fundraising activity that is makes national news
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing and delivering Individual Giving products and campaigns across a vast range of media in line with targets, budgets, and timescales
- Analysing programme and campaign performance to help inform decision making when presenting to key stakeholders
- Working with the Marketing, Digital and Data teams on any relevant briefs, campaigns and programmes
- Managing relationships with relevant external agencies and key suppliers
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Previous Individual Giving and Direct Marketing experience (charity background would be desirable)
- A background in fundraising databases (Raiser's Edge would preferable)
- Notable track record of end to end project management experience
- Multi-channel program experience including SMS, Paid, Social would be highly appealing
- Notable experience of relationship management
- An interest in working for an established medical health charity
If you are interested in applying for this Individual Giving Executive role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Please note that this role is likely to require some homeworking initially due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.