Individual Giving Executive - £30,000 - London
- Do you have background in fundraising within a charity or non-profit organisation?
- Are you keen to develop your skills in Individual Giving, engaging with supporters and managing donation channels?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic youth organisation?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a fantastic and well-known youth organisation who are seeking an Individual Giving Executive to join their fundraising team! This is a fantastic opportunity for a fundraising assistant looking to grow their skills in a large organisation and progress into a career in Individual Giving.
What's great about this organisation?
- A really cool location!
- Good work life balance
- Competitive healthcare scheme
- On site subsidised food and drink
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Offering support to the Individual Giving team
- Managing donation channels and ensuring that record are accurately updated on the database
- Building relationships with key supporters
- Maximising Gift Aid income for the organisation by ensurance compliance with legislation and HMRC
- Maintaining the fundraising database (Raisers Edge)
- Working on various campaigns and challenge events to support income generation
- Promoting individual giving within the organisation and reporting on individual giving activity
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Relevant fundraising experience within in charity or non-profit organisation
- Supporter development or Individual Giving experience would be desirable
- Fundraising database experience (Raisers Edge)
- Great time management
- Good knowlegde of fundraising and marketing principles
- An understanding of Gift Aid regulation/best practice (highly desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.