Individual Giving Fundraiser - £32,000, 12-Month Fixed Term Contract - Surrey
- Do you have notable fundraising and marketing experience?
- Do you have a background of Individual Giving and supporter engagement?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic young person's health charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a notable Surrey based young person's health charity who are seeking an Individual Giving Officer on a 12 -month fixed term contract to lead on developing income and supporter engagement
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- 9-5 working culture
- Discounted canteen offering
- Stakeholder NHS pension scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing the charity's Individual Giving programme via regular giving, individual donations, and direct marketing campaigns
- Maximising gift aid income opportunities
- Working with the marketing and communications team to implement effective Individual Giving acquisition and retention campaigns
- Measuring effectiveness and ROI for each Individual Giving income stream to help improve overall ROI for the Individual Giving Programme
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Relevant fundraising experience or qualification
- Charity fundraising or direct marketing background
- Supporter development or Individual Giving experience would be desirable
- Fundraising database experience (Raisers Edge would be very desirable)
- Health charity experience would be very appealing but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.