Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Infrastructure Construction Energy Disputes Lawyer
Leading International Law Firm
£45,000 - £70,000
Join a Leading International Law Firm:
- Top Infrastructure Construction Energy Disputes practice
- Work alongside market-leading Partners
- Large team that works on high profile, high value domestic and international matters
- High level of international work
- High investment in your training and development
Your role as an Infrastructure Construction Energy Disputes Lawyer:
- Advise on high value and complex international arbitration and litigation in the construction and energy sectors
- Have the opportunity to work in a variety of sectors including infrastructure, engineering, utilities, waste, transport, energy, renewables, healthcare, private developments
- Work with public sector (local authorities, university bodies), insurers, contractors, major institutional investors as well as all tiers of PPP contracts
This opportunity to become an Infrastructure Construction Energy Disputes Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has c. 1-5 years PQE
- Has prior experience in contentious construction disputes work as well as acting in adjudications, court and arbitrations
Pro-Legal would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as an Infrastructure Construction Energy Disputes Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.