Up to £40000 per annum
BH 47074 AB
2 months ago
Innovation & Technology Associate - London - up to £40,000
Are you a holder of a recognised Computer Sciences degree (MSc and/or PhD)?
Do you want to utilise your academic background within a growing accounting firm?
This is a client facing role where the consultant will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking development activities within the field of Software Engineering. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
- Undertaking the technical assessment of claims and producing the technical summary
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines
- First point of contact with client
- A holder of a recognised Computer Sciences university degree (MSc and / or PhD)
- Ideally proven experience of working on several software projects and experienced in working within a business unit with internal (and external) clients
For me information on this contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.