Innovation & Technology Associate - London - up to £40,000
Are you a holder of a recognised Computer Sciences degree (MSc and/or PhD)?
Do you want to utilise your academic background within a growing accounting firm?
This is a client facing role where the consultant will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking development activities within the field of Software Engineering. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
- Undertaking the technical assessment of claims and producing the technical summary
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines
- First point of contact with client
- A holder of a recognised Computer Sciences university degree (MSc and / or PhD)
- Ideally proven experience of working on several software projects and experienced in working within a business unit with internal (and external) clients
For me information on this contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org