Innovation & Technology Executive - London - up to £55,000
The Business Tax Department provide bespoke taxation services to clients and deals with all queries firm compliance through to high-level advisory work.
The Firm's specialist Innovation & Technology Group compromises of engineers, software programmers and scientists as well as specialist finance professionals such as auditors and tax accountants all of whom are experienced in claiming R&D tax relief. The innovation and Technology team provide the following services:
- Claiming R&D tax relief
- R&D allowances
- Patent Box
- International R&D relief
This is a client facing role where the consultant will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking development activities within Science or Engineering. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
- Undertaking the technical assessment of claims and producing technical summary
- Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- Continuously developing own knowledge and skills to keep technical knowledge up to date
- Holder of recognised Science or Engineering Postgraduate Degree (MSc/Meng and/or PhD)
- Previous experience of research and development in a relevant science or engineering sector would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of UK R&D tax relief schemes and claim quantification
For further information on this role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org