£70000 - £90000 per annum
6 months ago
R&D Tax Senior Manager - London - Top 10 Firm
£70,000 - £90,000
This firm's specialist Innovation & Technology Group, based in London compromises of engineers, software programmers and scientists as well as specialist finance professionals all of whom are experienced in claiming Research & Development tax relief.
- Line management of members of the R&D team and ensuring the development of their skillset
- Actively involved in the recruitment of staff, setting out and implement the necessary training
- Leading meetings with clients, building and developing effective working relationships with colleagues
- Identification of qualifying projects and expenditure through participation in technical and financial discussions with clients
- Management of a portfolio of clients, including liaison with clients, colleagues and HMRC to ensure claims are optimised and deadlines are met
- Holder of a recognised Science of Engineering Postgraduate Degree (MSc/Meng and/or PhD)
- Previous experience of R&D in a relevant science or engineering sector and/or academic environment would also be an advantage
- Proven experience of managing several projects simultaneously
For further information about this R&D Tax role and team, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.