R&D Tax Manager - Birmingham - up to £60,000
Would you like to play a crucial part in growing this Top 10's R&D Tax function in Birmingham?
This R&D Tax Manager will get the opportunity to work in a diverse team of highly successful tax and industry specialists. Serving a variety of very high-profile clients (FTSE 100 and 250 multinational companies as well as SME's).
The opportunity is ideal for an existing R&D professional with an engineering background looking to move into a rapidly growing business or someone in a technology-related, client facing account management role. Your main responsibilities:
- Building an internal and external network
- Interaction with clients' senior finance and tax staff to explain incentives available
- Writing and reviewing compelling technical project reports to bring out the key technical factors of client projects to support R&D claims
What will you have?
- A Masters or PhD in an engineering related discipline
- A keen desire to adapt and flex existing knowledge to different engineering sectors and build on the core capabilities Skills and Attributes for Success
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.