£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Innovation & Technology Manager - London - Top 10 Firm
£60,000 - £70,000
The firm's specialist Innovation & Technology Group, based in the London office compromises engineers, software programmers and scientists as well as specialists finance professionals such as auditors and tax accountants all of whom are experienced in claiming R&D tax relief. The team provide the following services:
- Claiming R&D tax relief
- R&D allowances
- Patent box
- International R&D relief
- Line management of the R&D team and ensuring the development of the necessary skill set and career progression
- Involved in the recruitment of staff, setting out and implementing the necessary training
- Leading R&D meetings with clients, building and developing effective working relationships with colleagues
- Revision of technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team
- A holder of a recognised Science or Engineering Postgraduate Degree (MSc/Meng and/or PhD)
- Previous experience of R&D in a relevant science or engineering sector and/or academic environment would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of UK R&D Tax Relief Schemes and Claim quantification
To find out more about this Innovation & Technology team, get in contact with Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.