Innovation and Technology Associate - Top 10 Firm - London
Up to £45,000
This Top 10 Firm's specialist Innovation & Technology Group compromises of engineers, software programmers and scientists, as well as specialist finance professionals such as auditors and tax accountants all of whom, are experienced in claiming R&D Tax relief. The innovation and Technology team provides the following services:
- Claiming R&D tax relief
- R&D Allowances
- Patent Box
- International R&D relief
This is a client facing role where you will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking developments activities. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
- Undertake the technical assessment of claims and producing the technical summary
- Identification of qualifying R&D Projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines
- First point of contact with client
- A Master's or a PhD in an Engineering or Science degree
- Extensive knowledge of your field of study
- Excellent communicators - this is a very client-facing role and they pride themselves on a quality service delivered
For more information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.