£26000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Up to £30,000 + Benefits
This newly created opportunity will be working within the corporate restructuring team of this established Top 50 accountancy practice.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting the managers or partners with placing companies into administration or insolvent liquidation
- Drafting administration proposals
- Preparing the declaration of solvency and paperwork for MVL's
- Interviewing directors, undertaking investigations into companies and individuals,
- Preparing conduct reports & communicating with creditors and debtors,
- Preparing both annual and final reports to interested parties
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two year's experience of insolvency procedures and administration, as well as a good, up-to-date understanding of the technical and legislative aspects of insolvency.
If you would like to discuss further please contact Tom Eagle on 0207 269 6349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.