Insolvency Associate - 2-4 PQE - Leading International Firm - Up to £90,000 + Bonus
Location - Central London
Are you looking to work for a market-leading global law firm?
Is career progression in a growing firm important to you?
Do you want to interact in jurisdictions and cross-border issues around the world?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the Partners of this impressive International law firm who are looking for an Insolvency Associate to join their reputable team. The firm is sector-focused, specialising in transport, trade and energy. Operating worldwide, this award-winning law firm is recognised for its ambitious plans for future growth, as well as their strategic vision.
Why you should work here as an Insolvency Associate?
- You will be working for an award-winning international law firm;
- The firm operates in sectors including trade, transport and energy;
- You will be working across contentious and non-contentious matters including issues involving fraud;
- Advising on administrations both formal and informal procedures;
- Clear career progression opportunity;
- Client exposure with on-going support;
- Inclusive and collaborative team.
What do you need to succeed here as an Insolvency Associate?
- A qualified lawyer with 2-4 PQE;
- An excellent academic track record;
- Have trained within the leading UK or international law firm;
- Excellent knowledge of the insolvency legal industry;
- A background of contentious and non-contentious experience within a well-regarded firm.
For a confidential conversation, or to find out more about the role please contact Rhian Berry on 0207 269 6367 / email@example.com