City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Insolvency Disputes Lawyer - National law firm
- Do you want the platform to develop and progress your career?
- Would you like the opportunity to be a key player in a time of growth?
- Do you have between 3 and 7 PQE as an Insolvency Disputes Lawyer?
Pro-Legal is working closely with a Partner of this growing UK based firm who is looking for an Insolvency Disputes Lawyer with between 3 and 7 years PQE to join their close-knit team.
You will be a part of a dynamic team working with a range of clients from financial institutions, corporate clients and insolvency practitioners. You can expect a large focus towards insolvency dispute work however there will be an element of cross-departmental work with the commercial team.
This role as an Insolvency Disputes Lawyer will suit a 3-7 PQE Lawyer who is a hardworking and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Those of interest will likely have:
- Experience as a Disputes Lawyer with a background in insolvency law
- The ability to take on a high level of responsibility and manage a challenging workload
- The drive to work in a close-knit team and be responsive to the ever-changing market
I am looking for an ambitious Insolvency Disputes Lawyer to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are being conducted within the next few weeks. To express your interest in this role please get in touch on 0207 269 6342 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.