City of London, London
3 months ago
Insolvency Disputes Associate
Leading National firm
London or Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle
Join a leading national law firm as an Insolvency Disputes Associate:
- Excellent development and career progression opportunities
- Good work/life balance
- Work in any of the offices, increased collaborative work as a nationwide team
Your role as an Insolvency Disputes Associate:
- Strong focus on insolvency disputes (60-70% of the role will have a contentious focus)
- Act for insolvency practitioners, stakeholders, corporate entities and directors. Handle all aspects of corporate recovery work and advise on restructuring a business to keep it trading
- Build and maintain strong working relationships, be actively involved in business development
- Work with a range of clients including retail, higher and further education, local authorities, SMEs and blue-chip companies
- Work as a nationwide team
In order to succeed as an Insolvency Disputes Associate, you will be an ambitious individual who:
- Is around the 5+ PQE level
- Has a good knowledge of insolvency disputes and has UK experience
- Is an ambitious individual who has a desire to build upon strong client relationships
If you would like any further information about this role or would like to be considered as an Insolvency Disputes Associate please get in touch on 020 7269 6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.