Insolvency Lawyer - Leading International Firm
- Do you want both contentious and non-contentious work?
- Do you want interesting work whilst maintaining a good work-life balance?
- Do you want opportunity for business development?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a Leading International Firm who are looking for an experienced Insolvency Associate to join their highly regarded team. This well-established team works with a variety of interesting clients from aviation, marine, insurance, re-insurance, energy and healthcare sectors.
With the supportive Partners a highly motivated associate will do well in this team where there is genuine career progression. Insolvency is one of the core practice areas of this firm and cross-selling and business development is encouraged.
As Insolvency Associate you will be working on cross border mandates on both contentious and non-contentious work. This is a truly international Firm and you will be providing advice on administrations and CVAs, Insolvency Act claims and receivership and liquidation.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Strong academics
- 2-4 years post-qualification experience
- Strong experience in contentious and non-contentious Insolvency