£50000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
This forward thinking 7 Partner firm with approximately 60 staff members is looking to bring on board an Insolvency Manager to join their Corporate Recovery and Insolvency department:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
- You will manage a large case-load of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will ensure that worked is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
Insolvency Manager Benefits:
- Free parking in walking distance of the office
- Office hours Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:45 with an early finish on Friday at
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 after a year service) + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus across the business (c.£500/year)
- Bonus for introduction of new clients (20% of 1st year's fee)
- Group pension plan 4% employer/employee contributions
- Employee's Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full study support - their services providers are BPP, 1st Intuition and Kaplan
- Team lunches and department meals
- Dress for your diary
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit
Location and Getting to the Office
- The offices are easily commutable by car or public transport with free parking for all members of staff on residential roads
- If you are travelling by train, you can reach them using Carshalton station, which is just over 5-minute walk away.
- The office is very easily reachable from areas including Croydon, Mitcham, Epsom, Tadworth.
- You can also easily get to the office using City Thameslink from London Victoria in under 30 minutes!
Insolvency Manager Requirements:
- 5-10 years Corporate Insolvency Experience
- Experience of managing a team
- JIEB / CPI and/or ACCA/ACA qualification
- Great commercial acumen.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Insolvency Assistant Manager looking to take the next step into an Insolvency Manager role or an Insolvency Manager that is looking to find a challenging role, with excellent career prospects in an established organisation working on varied assignments.
If this Insolvency Manager role looks of interest, send your CV over to Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6353
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.