£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
22 days ago
20 August 2020
£50k - £70k DOE
Are you a highly experienced insolvency professional?
Are you CPI, JIEB and/or ACCA/ACA qualified?
Do you want to finish work at 1pm on Fridays?
Insolvency Manager Benefits:
- Free parking in walking distance of the office
- Office hours Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:45 with an early finish on Friday at
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 after a year service) + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus across the business (c.£500/year)
- Bonus for introduction of new clients (20% of 1st year's fee)
- Group pension plan 4% employer/employee contributions
- Employee's Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full study support - their services providers are BPP, 1st Intuition and Kaplan
- Team lunches and department meals
- Dress for your diary
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit
This forward thinking 7 Partner firm with approximately 60 staff members is looking to bring on board an Insolvency Manager to join their Corporate Recovery and Insolvency department:
Insolvency Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
- You will manage a large case-load of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will ensure that worked is delegated and ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
- Take an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
Location and Getting to the Office
- The offices are easily commutable by car or public transport with free parking for all members of staff on residential roads
- If you are travelling by train, you can reach them using Carshalton station, which is just over 5-minute walk away.
- The office is very easily reachable from areas including Croydon, Mitcham, Epsom, Tadworth.
- You can also easily get to the office using City Thameslink from London Victoria in under 30 minutes!
Insolvency Manager Requirements:
- 5-10 years Corporate Insolvency Experience
- Experience of managing a team
- JIEB / CPI and/or ACCA/ACA qualification
- Great commercial acumen.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Insolvency Assistant Manager looking to take the next step into an Insolvency Manager role or an Insolvency Manager that is looking to find a challenging role, with excellent career prospects in an established organisation working on varied assignments.
If this Insolvency Manager role looks of interest, send your CV over to Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or for further information call Kate Green on 0207 269 6353.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.