Intellectual Property Lawyer - Leading International Firm
- Are you an ambitious Intellectual Property Lawyer?
- Do you want interesting work whilst maintaining a good work/life balance?
- Do you want to work in a firm which supports your ambitions and goals?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International Firm who are now looking for a high calibre junior-level associate to join their Tier 1 Intellectual Property team. This is an exciting firm to work for; they combine their legal know-how, in dept industry knowledge and innovative thinking to help their clients in achieving their commercial goals.
This is a client facing role with opportunity for business development working closely with a range of clients, including those from technology, digital business and life sciences. You will be working on predominantly contentious IP issues focusing on patent litigation with some advisory work.
We have previously placed with this client and there is only positive feedback regarding the support of partners for career development and the working culture.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Strong academic background in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or similar
- Experience in an Intellectual Property department
- Experience in Patent Litigation
- 2-5 years post-qualification experience