£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Interim Business Analyst - Finance - Process Improvement - £400 umbrella day rate
Interviews taking place first week of July - please apply now
- You will be responsible for Finance Improvement Programme to standardise its processes, enhance its control framework and promote best practice across its end to end finance processes.
- You will understand both the business processes and system functionality end to end, in order to perform gap and root causes analysis and propose detailed solution recommendations to improve the way organisation works.
- The successful candidate should have a good awareness of the core finance processes and be able to articulate business requirements clearly and document them at the appropriate level
- You will be expected to work well with Finance teams and naturally drive standardisation and best practice with a process first orientation.
- You will be natural relationship builder and be able to drive change and implementation within the Finance Community.
- Engage with users and stakeholders to troubleshoot issues and identify root causes
- Perform detailed process analysis and mapping calling out process failures and weaknesses
- Document functional business requirements with the business and get approval
- Work with cross functional teams to develop solutions and design documents
- Explain and enforce best practice of system use, data management and processes
- Identify and flag business challenges constructively and manage them to resolution
- Support the development of change management, impact analysis and training plans
- Develop good relationships across the business and the central UK teams
- Provide assistance in other work areas and ad-hoc duties as required
- Qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Six Sigma beneficial
- PRINCE2 experience beneficial
Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong experience as business analyst in finance environment and processes
- Commercial / Financial experience in a commercial services contract environment
- Experience documenting detailed functional requirements, process analysis
- Professional, committed, pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with Finance and IT staff
- Ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and work independently
- Strong process awareness
- Desire for personal development
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.