Corporate Tax Associate - 2-6 PQE
London - Top 10 Law Firm - Ongoing
- Do you have at least 2 years' experience as a Corporate Tax Associate?
- Would you like the opportunity to join one of the best Law Firms in London?
- Are you a dedicated, forward-thinking legal professional?
What's great about this Corporate Tax role?
- Work alongside some the greatest legal minds in the UK;
- International high-level clients;
- Complex cross-border matters;
- Ability to lead and manage your own caseload.
Your role as Corporate Tax Associate
- Advise on taxation of M&A transactions;
- Drafting discrete legal advice for clients;
- Development of Junior Associates and trainees;
- Cross-border deals;
- Confidently and effectively working closely with the team in a client-facing role.
What do the staff think?
"Really interesting cases and freedom to work your own way" - Tax Associate
What you'll need to succeed here as a Corporate Tax Associate
- A strong academic background is essential (2:1 or higher);
- England & Wales qualified Solicitor 2+ PQE;
- You will need extensive Corporate Tax experience;
- A genuine tenacity and interest in corporate tax and offering a first-class service
- You will have previous experience of working with and for high-profile professionals
This is a great role due to start immediately! Do not miss out, CVs are currently being reviewed!