Birmingham, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
12 months ago
Interim Creative Project Manager, 6-Month Contract £450-500 per day (inside IR35), Birmingham
- Are you a creative project professional who has experience in flagship events, campaigns, community and stakeholder engagement?
- Do you have a background in leading proactive content development that aligns the use of media, public affairs, community, public relations, and internal communications to achieve objectives?
- Have you worked for a creative agency?
- Would you like to work for a well-known infrastructure business?
Pro-Marketing are working with a well-known infrastructure business who are looking for an Interim Creative Project Manager to join their Stakeholder Engagement team for a 6-month contract. The role will initially be remote based following GOV.UK Covid-19 guidance.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Helping the organisation build and maintain their reputation
- Changing negative opinions and reinforcing positive perceptions
- End-to-end project management and delivering on brand creative work
- Developing content across a range of communications channels
- Implementing communications, editorial, design and brand advice to internal clients
- Acting as the liaison point for the delivery of work via external suppliers and in-house team for creating creative collateral
- Reviewing creative collateral to ensure consistency, appropriate style and tone of voice are all in adherence to the organisation's templates and brand guidelines
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful creative project management communications background
- Must have significant experience of working for and with creative agencies
- Experience in utilising print, digital and social media channels to integrate stories to target audiences
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of stakeholders
- The ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
- A background in proof reading and copywriting
- Notable knowledge of the Critical Path Method
- Experience of working on large infrastructure projects or with public sector bodies or clients would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of GIFs and Infographics would be highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as remote interviews are being arranged ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.