£120000 - £150000 per annum
7 months ago
Interim EMEA Tax Director
Up to £150,000
- Are you immediately available?
- Does a transaction focused project-based role appeal to you?
- Keen on working at a higher planning and strategic level?
What's great about this role?
- Unique in scope, unlike most roles seen in an EMEA tax function
- Focus on mergers, divestitures, transactions etc.
- Working on an important project and working cross-functionally
As EMEA Tax Director you will be involved in;
- Advising on tax impacts of business model changes cross-functionally
- M&A, consultation, planning
- Due diligence
- Entity wind-downs
As EMEA Tax Director you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- M&A/Transaction experience
- Self-starter, autonomous and adaptable
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com