£200 - £400 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interim Finance Business Analyst (Pricing and Costing)
£200 - £400 per day
We are currently working with large facilities management organisation based in London who are currently looking for Business Analyst on interim basis.
This role requires lots of pricing and costing experience and facilities management experience would be preferred.
If you would like to be considered please send your CV ASAP as interviews will be taking place w/c 21st June
Ideally you should be experienced in public sector procurement and have strong commercial and contractual skills. A key requirement of this role will be initially reviewing bid documents / asset data to identify pricing requirements, any data gaps, specification and contractual issues that may impact costing, pricing and the bid as a whole.
You will take a lead role in estimating, costing and solution development on large single service bids and also to act in support, providing the hard services costings on multi-service bids.
· Manage all pricing and commercial risk aspects of a bid
· Own and be 100% responsible and accountable for the accuracy of all aspects of bids to which the Estimator is assigned
· Drive the commercial solution and pricing strategy and identify risks and opportunities inherent in the bid
· Employ company benchmarking constructively, to check and refine our competitive advantage, ensuring that the estimates underpinning our bids are both competitive and deliverable
· To be the single point of contact in relation to costing models, working with suppliers, procurement and operational teams to ensure our bids contain the most economical and competitive operational solutions possible
· To employ different pricing approaches, such as top down and bottom up, as part of developing the overall solution
· Fully cost Hard services solutions from asset list and site visits
· Manage and gather subcontractor quotations
· To be the focal point for all finance aspects of any bid for which you are responsible, ensuring compliance with internal governance rules, and all internal finance policies
· To arrange and chair financial workshops within the tendering program
· To attend and input to the commercial sign off process, ensuring all relevant financial data is issued and correct at the appropriate point in the process
· To attend site visits, client meetings, presentations, internal and external meetings as required
· To ensure all records (electronic and manual) and other internal audit requirements are maintained and up to date at all times
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in successful estimating within Facilities Management or comparable industry
- Proven experience within a data analysis/comparable role, with a track record of accurate costings and being part of a winning team
- Experienced with SFG20 and other maintenance regimes
- Proven experience working in Public Sector Procurement, e.g. Crown Commercial Services and National Health Service bids
- Experienced in different pricing approaches, such as top down and bottom up, and employing a range of commercial models
- A strong team player, working actively as a member of the bid team, working closely with all members of the team in developing a winning solution
- Ability to critically think about alternative solutions, resolve problems through route cause analysis and assess pro's and con's of different options to meet an objective
- Relevant technology and business systems knowledge
- Deliver against multiple projects, meet deadlines and work in fast track environment
- Excellent Technical knowledge of assets and systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills at varying business levels
- Excellent level of IT skills in Microsoft Office, and strong Excel skills
- Financially competent, to understand P&L, BS, CfS and general financial modelling
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.