£400 - £500 per day
3 months ago
Interim Financial Controller- £400-£500per day umbrella - URGENT - start immediately - Guildford
Are you a Qualified Accountant?
Have you worked in SME business previously?
Are you technically strong to take ownership of Finance function to prepare reports, budgets and forecasts?
If you're looking for a finance job that's more than just numbers, and you can make a huge impact in short time then please look no further and apply now.
This is a sole charge finance role reporting to the Managing Director, responsible for the day to day running of finance, business partnering the operational functions and managing the finance team.
- Monthly management accounts, analysis, and commentary
- Develop financial control solutions to manage risk and build stakeholder credibility
- Transactional Finance - AP/AR/credit control
- Audit - you will work with external teams to manage the audit process
- Cash management and overseeing credit control
- Supporting the operational team with financial advice to aid decision making
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory accounts and managing the audit process
- R&D Claims
- Team management
- Financial systems and process improvement work: ERP Systems implementation experience would be extremely helpful
- VAT Returns
- Monthly reconciliation of all control accounts
- Liaise with auditors regarding statutory accounts
- Overseeing the finance function and Human Resources
- Knowledge of accounting system Zero
- Motivate and manage small accounting team
- ACA qualified accountant - Big 4 trained preferably
- Experience of Group consolidation
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to prioritise effectively, efficiently and most importantly achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and be very comfortable on Excel, able to manipulate and report complex financial data into a reportable format.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, UK statutory accounts and relevant disclosure requirements
- Confident engaging communicator, who is able to build relationships and present financial information clearly, confidently and concisely.
Please apply today and send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are arranging interviews now for immediate start.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.