£500 - £600 per day
6 months ago
Interim Transformation Director - URGENT - temp to perm - please apply now
This is a fantastic opportunity for Senior Transformation director to join an amazing global organisation based in London
This individual will be confident and comfortable with challenging their peers in the team to continuously improve processes and ways of working. You will be equally as comfortable working with our clients, supporting go-to-market and delivery activities, from identifying and leading sales opportunities, to leading the execution of our key programs. Must also balance consulting expertise with technical content, operational know-how, and commercial acumen.
- Define and drive strategy across different growth and cost functions including strategy definition, business case preparation and presentation for sign off
- Translating strategy into a Transformation Program
- Establish distributed Agile practices, but with the recent COVID-19 pandemic, make delivery of work effective with even 100% remote working of teams
- Attract, hire, retain, inspire and manage the new age talent required for the successful AMS delivery for your assigned client(s). Mentor and guide the team members where required
- Ensure team and self-utilization at all times based on the quarterly goals and objectives established by your practice and account leadership
- As a senior level consulting leader, besides delivering your assigned client engagement(s), you will also be required to lead and/or support ongoing pursuits to win new business at existing or new clients. Such requirements will be discussed with you from time to time for active support.
- Own and achieve the assigned revenue, client satisfaction and team utilization targets
- Ensuring execution certainty - identification of risks, assessment of options on how to mitigate risks, tracking of progress (forward-looking - i.e., identification of risks rather than missed deadlines), prioritizing issues for executive engagement
- Facilitating executive meetings for decision making - ensuring meetings are supported by the right fact-base, that the decisions and trade-offs are clearly articulated and that the decisions are clearly documented and followed through to implementation
- Supporting any detailed analysis that will enable decision making of key stakeholders
- Responsible for reviewing and presenting Business Cases to senior leadership for approval and then ensuring the proposed value is realized
- Helping with resourcing of transformational projects across internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of programmes
- A master's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Management would be advantageous but not essential
- 5+ years of experience in strategy/portfolio management/transformation in a fast paced environment
- Distinctive analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative) and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in excel, powerpoint , BI tools, and other MS products
- Good knowledge of financial reports and ability to quickly identify value drivers
- Proactive, self-motivated and detail-orientated team player with the ability to multi-task gained from extensive experience in project and program management
- Entrepreneurial: Independent, bias to action, able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment and demonstrated ability to foster relationships with external parties
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.